Diwali Special Sweets recipes
Sanjeevini : Peanut Butter Burfi
In Diwali Special Sweets, Traditional burfis involve condensed milk and sugar with some nuts/gram flour. This burfi is a depart from tradition which involves no milk and sugar yet does not compromise in taste and its cool!
Ingredients (Serves 8)
Peanut Butter : ¼ cup
Sanjeevini powder : 4 table spoons
Coconut oil : 2 table spoons
Honey : 2 tea spoons
Vanilla essence : ¼ tea spoons
Salt : ¼ tea spoons
Water : 4 table spoons
- Make Sanjeevini paste by mixing the Sanjeevini powder and water. Saneejvini powder can be purchased in patanjali stores and other kirana stores..
- Cook this paste on low heat for about 3 minutes. Constantly stir the paste so that lumps are not formed.
- Allow the Sanjeevini paste to cool.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Grease a plate/baking sheet and pour the mixture.
- Place the container in the freezer and allow it to set for about an hour or more to completely harden.
- Remove the container from the freezer and with a sharp knife cut into squares or diamond shapes. Place the burfis in a Tupperware and store in the freezer until ready to eat.
Source : Internet. We tried this recipe and and taste is mouth watering.